Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Duo 11 SVD11225CXB 11.6-Inch Discounts

Tafan (FL and CO) :
This is a really good laptop. It is a laptop, not a tablet, although there are certainly times the tablet functionality is rather handy. As a laptop, it is great. Very fast, in all respects. The high resolution screen allows a great deal of information to be on the screen at once (eg excel columns) even thought it is a relatively small screen. So you have the best of all worlds, a small device, with a very useful screen for doing real work. Once you are used to the mouse mechanism, it works as good as any track pad (although, like every laptop I have owned for 10 years, I keep a wireless mouse handy for when I am at a table or desk). The small keyboard is NOT too small, you can type on it as well as any other keyboard, and I have big hands.

Ivan Geerlings (Bonaire Netherlands Antilles) :
works super easy never new this could be built. screen is beautifull . System is fast and very light. i used to use my asus 700 transformer but now it is all covered with dust

Damon Black (Las Vegas, NV) :
I've had this computer for about two months and it has met all of my expectations as far as speed, functionality, and battery life. I can play music through my bluetooth headset for over four hours while other programs are running in the back ground (streaming from pandora, downloading large files, etc).

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét