Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Pro SVP11213CXB 11.6-Inch Discounts

Gee Tee (Oxford, MS USA) :
Let me start by saying that this Ultrabook was exactly what I expected when I opened the boxed, but shortly after using it the disappointment started to sit in. I bought this item in search of a fast mobile device that I could use on the go without sacrificing performance. Well for starters the Wifi connection kept disconnecting when I would switch between apps. I contacted Sony and they assisted with updating the Wifi Driver and claim that it was an known issue from Intel not Sony. The next issue that made me return this item was after I did a recommended upgrade, the mouse track pad stopped working. I haven't contacted Sony about this issue, I have chosen to return the item since I've had it for less than 2 weeks and who knows what other issues will pop up. I really wanted to like this product but will wait until Sony have worked out their kinks.

Mike (anytown, CT USA) :
I question the validity of earlier poor comments regarding wifi. This laptop hooked right up to my wireless network, even before I installed the updated driver and runs very well. It runs quiet and is nice and cool, with no fan noise. The battery also appears to hold up well and does not need frequent charging unless the laptop is run for over 6 hours.

Marcelo C. Horcel (Danbury, CT United States) :
I bought this laptop on July 31 and it went dead less than a month later. Laptop freezes in the Vaio screen and nothing can be accessed. I tried to log in with the Assist button and same thing happened with laptop freezing in the Vaio screen and keyboard also fails to respond. I was traveling and after coming back to the US called Sony repair service on October 3, 2013. Customer service rep told me a box was being sent to my home so I could ship the laptop by fedex to Sony. Today is October 9 and box has not arrived yet so I called customer service and after spending more than 30 minutes on the phone with 2 customer service reps was told that another box will be shipped to me today as they don't know what happened to the 1st box.
Forget about this laptop and look for other alternatives.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét