Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14214CXW 14-Inch Discounts

Wd0 (London, UK) :
I give it 5 stars because is the best laptop for the money I found.
I made a couple of changes to make it better. First I start by doing a clean install of windows 7. I couldn't stand windows 8 plus all the trash that manufactures install. On Sony website you will find the drivers needed for windows 7.
And the next change was the hard drive. the laptop comes with a 5400rpm, so I bought a 7200 hard drive 750 GB for 70 dollars so I think is worth it. I was planning to go with a SSD hard drive but is kind of expensive and not that much memory space. May be that will be my next upgrade if they go lower on prices for a 512GB
This laptop now runs great as I want it.
Love the backlight keyboard. doesn't bother me if the room is dark or not. the backlight is always on.
I was planning to buy an ultrabook, but for the money and all the ports + cd/dvd rom, I think the sony is a no brainer.

Nathan Cox (MIAMI, FLORIDA USA) :
It would be a great laptop if it would stay connected to wifi. After about 2 months I need to disconnect and reconnect after every time I open it, and about every 10-15 min. The laptop thinks it is connected to the internet but its really not, something to do with this model having faulty wireless cards. The only fix I've seen is to replace the card on your own dime.

Saurabh manik (Albany, NY) :
I purchased the vaio fit 14 - i5 in the start of September. Till now it looks like a good, decent laptop. Screen resolution is good. some time I am facing issue with wifi , its not related to the speed. I checked the speed of my hotel with another laptop, the speed was almost same. The problem that I have faced is related to the disconnection of the internet link. Apart from the wifi issue , its a good laptop.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét