Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT13134CXS 13.3-Inch Discounts

Msa117 (Snohomish, WA) :
I like this laptop a lot. It is cute, bit heavy (almost 5lbs) yet the battery life is amazing. I am a college student and have a load of classes. My laptop never died on me so far, unless I didn't charge it, and its sturdy! Only complaint is that the click touch pad (the flat build in mouse) tends to not respond to "right-click" functions. For example, when you right-click to copy, open new tab, or to see the options, it does not always respond or it does a one-click on a link when you wanted to load it in a different tab. Gets frustrating when I am trying to correct a paper, open a new link in a new tab, or searching something. This is why I gave it a 4 out 5 star. But, over all I do like it, it does not over heat quickly like my other 4 HP laptops. Good Performance!

James Mahaffey (North Conway, NH, US) :
I know that the speed issue is mostly due to the fact that this computer is an entry-level computer that only costs $600-$700, but it just doesn't have the juice to get into anything other than simple tasks. For what I needed (a temporary computer that was economical that could help me decide if I would hate Windows 8) it is more than competent. However, if you need more than that, I would suggest spending the extra few hundred dollars for a computer that will be faster and last you for a longer time.

Lisa B. Mcnally (Sugar Land, TX) :
It took a while to get everything to sync with Win 8. Best advice is to attach every account (FB, Twitter, etc.) to your Windows Live account on another computer before you set this one up. Gmail is not supported by Win 8 so you will have to do a work around to get it added. I had to allow special permissions to get it to work. It also seems to have an issue with the WiFi losing networks when waking up from sleep. A restart seems to reset everything. Having said those negative things, it looks great. The closest in style to a Macbook IMO. It does not have a DVD drive so if you want one you will have to buy an external. Overall very pleased.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét