Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Pro SVP13215PXS 13.3-Inch Discounts

Matt (Sunset Beach, NC United States) :
The screen will automatically dim/brighten when not hooked up to the power charger. All settings for this feature were disabled, however the device would continue to dim/brighten by itself. The dimming/brightening process was very jittery and slow and was a massive distraction. Sony was unable to fix the issue, and even replaced the laptop with another, which also did the exact same thing... I would avoid this product until they fix this issue, since this really is an upper end laptop.

Wayne Ogburn (Sunset Beach, NC United States) :
I now have my third solid state hard drive replacement and a new motherboard..in the previous model.
Dealing with Sony just to get the unit repaired is a pain. This last time, they put the wrong drive in (smaller) and it crashed after the third boot. I am a Techie from the '80s and I am pretty hard on computers, but my Mac's never performed this badly.
Mac's cost a bit more but they are reliable. The Sony Vaio's are suppose to be the Mac's of the PC world but they don't measure up.

TJ Hopkinson (Michigan, USA) :
I will keep this short and simple; I have never utilized a worse laptop in my life. Bought in December 2012 this computer has had to be sent back to Sony 2 times for new hardware (motherboard, HDD, keyboard, you name it) and it has been formatted a whopping six times. Even after formatting with NOTHING installed IE freezes or the whole computer freezes at least once an hour, if not more. Frustrating to say the least, downright impossible to conduct business or schoolwork. Additionally, Sony's technical support is garbage; as is their software. They refuse to admit perhaps the one I have is a lemon and also refuse to give me a new one; instead attempt to "fix it" for some absurd/terrible public relations reason. Do NOT buy this computer.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét