Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15212CXB 15.5-Inch Discounts

Azure Ingram Boynton (Florida) :
The laptop looked great and Windows 8 was okay once you get use to it however, the wifi never worked. Once connected to any router after a couple minutes it would stop working. This was tried on several different networks. After further research decided the Sony Vaio was not for me.

Dimitri (NYC) :
I bought this laptop couple of days ago and after switching it on, I see pixels very well. I was very dissapointed and what is very important, I opened internet based resolution tests and it tells me 1580x860 than 1920x1080 (FULL HD) It might be a problem of matrix. My 2008 model sony vaio is more crips in terms of the display than this one.

BAD (CA) :
I liked the size and the screen was good but these new mouse pads are terrible 1 hour into it I wanted to throw the computer out the window. The mouse pad had no right or left click buttons and there was no control with the cursor at all. If your going to get a Sony Vaio I recommend the i5 processor the i3 is a little to basic and slow for me but could do well for someone who just looks up e-mail and browses the web. I also loved the illuminated keyboards, all laptops should have this feature most people use there laptops all the time and that would be good to see on more models in the future. Also get a computer that has windows 7, windows 8 is garbage.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét