Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT13136CXS 13.3-Inch Discounts

Michael King (Freeport, Texas, USA) :
Great value for the money and has everything we need. Is a replacement computer for a family computer and the portability was the key need here with good features. The touchscreen takes the need for a mouse out and makes for a much more suitable work experience. Thanks.

Reem (USA) :
I had my ultra book just a couple of days ago. It looks really nice and slim. it is considerably light in weight. Wifi is faster than ipad2. Windows 8 is easy to get used to and friendly even if you are an apple products user like myself. The only thing that I don't like that the ultra book was reduced by $100 few days after my purchase.

Hasan Ozcan "H.OZ" (MA) :
After a few months of use, I had to send it in to Sony and they replaced the hard drive. Mouse pad does funny things, it doesn't move when you want it to move. Also, sometimes it just start doing things itself. Opens and closes the programs. My previous Vaio, I used it for 5 years without a single problem and still running. But this one, dissapointed me very badly. I am not sure if I would buy another Sony vaio.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét