Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413TCXB 14-Inch Discounts

Ed from the snow belt (WA) :
I debated spending close to $500 when there are so many laptops in the $400 range, but am glad I did. It was pretty easy to set up and the HDMI port is great for showing the internet on my TV. It is much lighter than my previous laptop. Note to those of you with email that uses a POP server -- Windows 8 email app does not support POP servers. But I found Mozilla Thunderbird and it is working out fine. The interface is similar to Microsoft Outlook.

Shelim A .Choudhury (Mentor, Ohio) :
About one week after I got this laptop, it started crashing and getting the Blue Screen of Death. I've had it for a month and a half now and it's been getting worse. I contacted the Sony representatives and they gave me a few ways to fix the problem. I hope it works, but I would rather have not gone through any problems at all. Also, the webcam is of horrible quality. I played around with the settings and it's still very grainy and captures almost no light. The mouse keeps freezing, too. I have to uninstall and then reinstall the driver for that. The outside of this laptop is beautiful, but the inside is clearly not. I hope Sony will help me out with all of my problems.

Suoemi Koroye (US) :
For the price that I got this laptop, it's a very good one. I expected there to be glitches or disappointments, but it has everything from the windows 8 software, to bluetooth. The only slight issue I have is with the webcam, but I don't really use it\

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét