Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Pro SVP13213CXS 13.3-Inch Discounts

Pei (LITTLE ROCK, AR, US) :
Out of the box, this thing worked well and after 3 days, the battery died completely. Confidence shaken in the Sony, I ordered a similarly equipped, $50 more -- Same processor -- 8 GB instead of 4 GB memory, Acer S7. Aside from the fact the battery on the Acer hasn't failed after weeks, the computer is noticeably more responsive and feels much more solid. The Sony is very lite, but it also flexes and feels breakable. I love Sony products and wanted to like it, but the Acer is a better computer, IMHO.

Matt abdul (US) :
I have a 300 compag that is more stable than this crap. I love Sony and I have a old Vaio. For expensive laptop this is worthless, unstable wifi and it its full of errors. I keep on getting this damn blue screen that it needs to restart because of a error. The screen brightness gets stuck and stays dim. If I wasn't in Korea and had the box with me I would have returned this first week.

John K. Marr (Ann Arbor, MI) :
This laptop was purchased for my son to use at college. We chose it because of favorable reviews over Apple MacAir and HP Folio- both of which I have used. This laptop worked great until about 4 weeks after purchase. Now it is chronically overheating and it won't turn off after shutting it down. My son needs it for his schoolwork now and we are faced with how to fill the gap until this is repaired or replaced (hopefully under warranty). Very disappointing... I am hoping that Sony will stand behind this product and find a way to help but right now we are just trying to contact them.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét