Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT15117CXS 15.5-Inch Discounts

Joseph C. Klope Jr. "Chet" (Hillsdale, NJ USA) :
Purchased for an employee. She is loving it so far. The touch screen seems like a little bit of a gimmick, but she reports that she uses it all the time (Windows 8 feature). Pretty loaded machine and it is highly possible I will buy another for myself in the near future.

Eduard Jimenez "Edd" (Flower Mound, TX United States) :
Excellent ultrabook, everything I need and more, beautiful screen, large storage, intuitive touchscreen totally recommend this computer,very good building materials, Sony computers in my experience always been an excellent choice.

CT "CT" (California) :
Pros: Boots up quick, backlit keyboard, good sound out of the speakers, touch screen, HDMI out, Can charge devices via USB when off.
Cons: Hardware conflicts and issues in device manager (network) after Vaio update, Sony website hard to navigate to find a fix, graphics could be better when using Video Chat, Battery runs out fast.
Recommendation: Not a bad computer, but wish I would have replaced my old Mac with a new Mac, but figured I'd give a PC one more shot.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét