Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14215CXB 14-Inch Discounts

Alejandro "Alejandro" (Illinois, USA) :
THIS IS NOT THE VAIO FIT 14.
Perhaps due to some confusion on Amazon's end (or else deceptive practices) this product has been mislabeled as being the Vaio Fit 14-inch variant. This is actually the Vaio Fit E 14-inch variant. This E (basically for economy, or entry-level) means this is slightly fatter and made of matte plastic. This true Fit 14 laptop you'll find on Sony's website is a much more professional, thin aluminum-frame laptop. In truth, Sony should take some of the blame for naming two laptops made from totally different materials and components so similarly (Fit/Fit E) but I just wanted to warn anyone else before they purchase the incorrect laptop.

GA (USA) :
I had to give it one star in order to post this but it deserves a zero. I bought this at bestbuy and it does have Wi-Fi defect. I have installed every driver known to man including the new ones recommended by Sony. it will not stay connected to the internet. You have to restart the PC to get a reconnection. It is a piece of junk: Buyers beware.

J. Rejoso (MA) :
Got one for my daughter last July and still waiting for Sony's fix on the built-in wi-fi. Tested it in 3mbps Manila, in 100 mbps Tokyo and in 20 mbps Houston - and it just sucks everywhere! I am seriously contemplating on buying that $22 Intel WiFi Card and request Sony Service Center to replace that horrible Broadcom wi-fi chip, or perhaps I can pay a 3rd party computer shop to do it for me. Last resort, I can probably do the replacement myself with the proper tools.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét