Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Sony Xperia Z SGP311U1/B 10.1-Inch 16GB Tablet Discounts

Daniel peralta (Chicago, IL) :
The sony xperia Z tablet is on par with the iPad if not a little better in case you were considering this tablet don't think twice as this is an android system which let's you do more things that iPad can't even if your iPad is jailbroken and yo get all the features that are described on the ad so I don't need to explain as is all as described, my experience is been great so far!

Jose A. Chavez "media buff" (New Jersey) :
This is my first tablet purchase and I must say that I love it. I started using the tablet today when I opened the box I was surprised at how light the tablet is. For being so slim it is very sturdy. I love the fact that it is water resistant this is great as I have nieces who are young. I had to update 15 apps on the tablet once I opened it and they updated very quickly. Downloading apps was equally as fast. The speakers are loud and clear to me they are pretty good, though I am sure audiophiles will need to connect headphones. The sound while using headphones, was also very good. I played a few games with no problems the screen was equally responsive and the sound was good. The screen is very clear and watching videos both on YouTube and the net were beautiful. I don't have a problem with the tablet not being made out of metal as I think metal would eventually rust. I cant reiterate enough how great this tablet is check it out for yourself at the Sony Store or read reviews online. I put a 64GB memory card that was on sale last week So I doubt I will have problems with memory as I also have a laptop and have been using both. I am glad that it has that option. I cannot recommend this tablet enough.


Willharrison29 (Boston, MA) :
This tablet is really under rated. Its not the best but it gives you the overall package. Its fast enough to handle most games if not all of them that out now. The camera is OK, if you play with the setting, I love HDR + setting. Love watching movie and listening to movies on here. The built in FM transmitter is a big plus when u are not around WiFi to listen to FM channels. I love reading magazines to on my tablet. And its so dawn light and thin. Not to even mention, I can use it in the tub with no worries. And the cool thing its a full home threater remote control ( your tv, surround sound, cable box, and more) Everyday use, it out performs all other tablets. Just try it. I think it's worth 500 plus Sony announced that it will be getting android 4.3

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét