Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E Series SVE14132CXP 14-Inch Discounts

Stephani C (Portland, OR) :
I had this computer for 4 months and the hard drive crashed one day with no warning. Sony has done little to help and it has to be sent out to be fixed. I have NEVER had such a upsetting issue with a computer so quickly! I will never buy a sony computer again. It was such a waste of over $700.00. Grr. Save your money and buy a Macbook!

Katydid79 (New York, NY) :
I love this computer EXCEPT for the fact that 2 of the USB ports are located at the bottom right hand corner of the machine. Basically, into the space where you would normally be putting your hand and moving your mouse around. So your hand is literally blocked by the any wires that are coming from those ports (including the mouse). Think about the logic here: the mouse wire is in the way of the mouse! Couldn't they have put the ports at the top right corner of the computer? I would have reviewed this computer at 5 stars, but the wires are SO annoying that I'm knocking off a two whole stars, just for that.

Monique V. (Virginia Beach, VA) :
I received this computer and in the 2 months that I had it the hard drive crashed, worst of all while i was doing a HW assignment. I had to send it back to Sony to get the hard drive replaced!? Then when I got it back of course everything I purchased was deleted off (Microsoft office, virus software) How crazy that would happen right? Mind you I take excellent care of my computer so it was no fault of my own I just assume I was sold a lemon, I still had all the original plastic on the laptop when it crashed so I sent it back basically brand new. Thank god i had just purchased an extended warranty like a week prior otherwise id be even more SOL lol so What I've learned from this experience personally don't buy electronics on amazon, others experiences hopefully varied.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét