Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E Series SVE1513TCXW 15.5-Inch Discounts

Lauren (MA) :
I've only had this laptop for a couple of days, but so far, I'm pleased. Windows 8 was a bit of a challenge to navigate, and unfortunately the laptop comes preloaded with a lot of unnecessary add-ons that are time-consuming to remove, but that's pretty standard for any laptop. It runs quietly, does not get hot even after several hours of continuous use, is quick in terms of surfing the internet, and does a nice job streaming videos via Netflix, although the video quality is not impressive. The built-in camera is convenient and useful, but the resolution is low, so keep that in mind if a clear, high-quality webcam is important to you.

J. Booth (Iowa) :
Loved it at first, except for Windows 8 when I first received it, but I knew the Vaio was loaded with it when I ordered it. It took a while to get the laptop updated and running the way I wanted, but I had settled into a familiarity with it when about 3 weeks into use it started putting out a strong burning odor. I shut it down for a while and restarted it later in the day. There didn't seem to be anything wrong with it. It appeared to be operating alright. 2 days later after using it for a short time it would not start back up after taking a lunch break. It would try to boot up, then it would give a disk read error message and say it would attempt to fix it and that it could take a while. It never would repair itself, just showed a black screen. I don't know what happened.. Maybe I received a lemon. Amazon just sent a replacement. I'll update as time goes by.

Shadrach Tavares (USA):
I Purchased this laptop and it arrived with no issues. However 2 weeks into what i would term as medium to light medium SAFE use. I began getting these blue screens saying your pc has ran into problems collecting data. And it would restart. Upon restarting it would say no operating system found. So I would turn off and turn on again and after about 3 turn ons it would restart and boot (sometimes into recovery/repair mode). Now one occurrence can be over looked. But this began to happen more frequently. I tried refreshing the pc. Reinstalling windows from the windows 8 options. Nothing worked. Now its completely nuked and wont turn on. Where and how can i get this problem solved?

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét