Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E Series SVE14135CXW 14-Inch Discounts

Methodman  (Southern Hemisphere) :
I have had this laptop for over a year, and I absolutely love it. For its price range, it has by far the best keyboard available, great battery life, and a responsive touch pad. Also, Sony Vegas and Sony Acid come standard, which makes this computer perfect for video and audio editing, and the Blu-ray drive is really useful. The only complaints I have are that the screen isn't great, especially in high light areas, the speakers are only slightly above average (this isn't really a complaint, but considering Sony makes a lot of audio equipment, I had hoped for better), and some of Sony's pre-installed programs can get annoying (I just turned them off). All in all, this is a great computer, and I highly recommend it to anyone, especially people who will be typing a lot.

R Busy b (OH, USA) :
Windows 8 is such a headache, I hardly know if the machine is worth anything. How can you give a good rating on something you can't use? I haven't had the time to figure this out, and it sure doesn't work like anything I've used before. I don't know how to open and close programs or use them once they're open. It keeps doing things I don't expect and is totally out of control. I should never have bought this with windows 8.

Dlgagne (Arizona) :
Bought it brand new had to get the hard drive replaced withinin one day. Then the cd rom needed replaced since they realized it didnt work while replacing the hard drive. Then lost all power to it. Haven't been able to use it yet and its been over a month. Extremely disappointed will never buy sony again.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét