Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT15114CXS 15.5-Inch Discounts

SCR "SCR" (HICKORY, NC, US) :
The display is outstanding and I like the backlit keyboard.
I have always liked sony products....they just seem to have a higher standard than others.
Sure there are going to be some issues with so many products sold but when you have a long
History of quality electronics it's worth sticking with.
Unfortunately this one had a bad hard drive. I'm not going to blame Sony for that however.
In this case I think it was because it got passed thru so many hands for shipping that it got bounced
Around to much.
I live 50 miles from the Amazon distribution center it came out of, I am a prime member so I get free 2 day
Delivery.
For whatever reason it took 5 days to get to me and probably was loaded on as many trucks in that time.
Back to sony laptop... I had to return it but I got another one and it works perfectly.
I will continue buying Sony products!

Wells Fargo (Pennsylvania) :
Loved the sleekness of it and it's easy to use format. Can't say anything that I don't like about it. Would recommend it to anyone looking for something a cut above the rest of what is out there.

Char "Tarver wifey" (Montgomery, AL) :
My son loves this laptop!!! This makes his assignment so easy!! He loves the touch screen & the ease of use! No complaints about this purchase!!! Best present I ever bought him as he says! : )
Would highly recommend!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét