Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15217CXP 15.5-Inch Discounts

David R Hunsaker (USA) :
This computer has ONE major flaw......it loses internet availability all the time. The computer itself is fantastic but when it drops your internet feed every 15 minutes it becomes worthless. Do not order.....from what I know now is that most if not all Sony computers have this issue. Can't believe Sony would let something like this happen and not fix before releasing it to the public.

B. Scollon (Rochester Hills, Michigan USA) :
I Love the color and the huge hard drive. Unfortunately, it is quite heavy but I do like the built in DVD drive and that's the necessary trade-off.
Although I've worked with computers for 30 years, I am confused by Windows 8. To get to the things I've used in other operating systems takes extra steps. I've heard an update is due out soon and I'm hoping that will help.

jadmo99 "Mo B" (CA) :
I just had to have a pink computer. I built one on the Sony site but I found the one on Amazon was a better deal. I've only been using it for a few weeks and I like. No real complaints other than I'm still trying to get use to mouse-pad area. Sometimes, I get frustrated and just use the touchscreen; and the only issue with the touchscreen are the fingerprints.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét