Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E11 Series SVE11125CXW 11.6-Inch Discounts

Dave (Chicago, IL United States) :
Great laptop, I read some reviews online and on here about it citing a less than desirable processor speed. But really when it comes down to it, with three or four programs running its still pretty fast. Its great for a student, papers and projects are a breeze, with multiple chrome browsers open and even my DJ mixing software.

The Potato King (Littleton, MA USA):
I bought this laptop for my fiance, so she could play world of warcraft with me and this laptop handles it with ease, no lag in game while raiding or doing dungeons and questing. im planning to buy one for myself, i rate this product 5 stars. I also use it to duelbox the two accounts and have no issues with this product, i am very happy with my purchase and i plan to buy one for myself. 5/5 stars

D. Jones "little baby bug" (valdosta, GA USA) :
I'm not one of those tech savvy types with an overinflated sense of entitlement, so I'm very happy with this little computer. It holds a charge for six hours and I can take it anywhere in the house, (or world for that matter, unlike my 10-year-old desktop which is full of viruses and all of our crap.) I use it for word processing (sold separately), and general internet: Blogger, Facebook, the library, recipes, Pandora, Signing Savvy, and other work related stuff. On a Grandma note: you can use the keypad to adjust text size which is a plus for those of us who now wear bifocals. That, and you can entertain small grandsons with captivating train videos on YouTube. It's not meant to be a powerhouse computer, and I didn't need a powerhouse computer, so I am very pleased with this product.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét