Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14218CXP 14-Inch Discounts

Adrián Zambrano (Atlanta, GA USA) :
The kit comes with what is stated in the specification sheet. I hated the mousepad because the clicking is not smooth.
It is a very fast machine but I have problems booting from USB. You have to read a little more about the UEFI.
It has 4 USB ports. Two of them are 3.0 (one supporting USB charging). The other two are USB 2.0.
Another problem occurred when installing virtual machines. VMware Once installed, when you create a virtual machine, the system reboots. Hopefully someone can help me with this.
In short it is an excellent buy, but will be updated as the operation with other operating systems.

Matthew Kerestesy (Somewhere near Washington DC, United States) :
I'll keep it simple, I don't know when Sony finally started making good computers but I'm glad they did. This thing is a beast. My only complaint is the touchpad is awful and it would be nice if the screen either rotated or folded flat. But the guts in this thing make it an exceptional computer for the price and it sure is pretty too.

Gpat65 (CT) :
The Sony VAIO Fit Series 14 inch Core i7 Touch Laptop is a great laptop. First of all I love the backlit keyboard so that I can use the laptop in low light. The laptop is very quick to start and goes into instant sleep mode when closed. For my simple needs such as email, Facebook, Amazon and checking my bank account it is quick and responsive. The touchpad works just fine but sometimes I prefer to use a mouse. The screen is sharp and clear and of course I can make the print larger by just a touch to the screen.I do enjoy using the touch screen with all the options that it offers. I am very pleased with this product.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét