Thứ Năm, 24 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14213CXP 14-Inch Discounts

Cindy Gracia (US) :
This is an awesome laptop , very well built , very fast. Everything you need in a laptop . The desing is superlative and has a very useful touchscreen to make your work more pleasant . Try to buy this model in black because of the keyboard light , there is more contrast and it is easier to write .You will love this laptop and it's an excellent investment . The screen resolution is also very good . It looks and perform like my old 1200 dls notebook , much better .

Mb (Fayetteville, NC United States) :
I bought this laptop here, on Amazon, and everything about the purchase process was great. It actually arrived a day earlier than estimated, so no complaints there. I was able to connect it to internet right away. I like the whole appearance, it's a very good looking laptop. The keyboard feels very nice and the touchscreen is very responsive. The computer is fast enough for what I do, which isn't much though. I check my emails, read some newspapers, a little bit of Facebook and sometimes watch a TV show or a movie. I also use Skype to keep in touch with my family. Which brings me to the reason I only gave it 3 stars: the internet drops off sometimes and I know it's the computer, not the actual internet. It doesn't last long, only for a minute or so, but it's enough to interrupt my calls. It's really very annoying especially considering that you pay almost $200 more than you would pay for a different brand.

Sailorgirl222 (Raleigh, NC) :
I have owned laptops by Dell, Gateway, and Toshiba and this is by far the worst laptop I have ever owned. Started having problems day one. I was on the phone daily with Sony support for one problem or another. First, the wi-fi connection always said limited. Whether I was at home or in a public place, it had trouble picking up a connection. I have two other computers in my house and neither one of them have wi-fi problems, so I know it isn't my router. As a result, I was constantly kicked off the internet. Then I realized that none of the tiles worked. Every tile I clicked on said "app cannot be opened or app not available." Then the computer would not shut down or restart. The Sony technician gave multiple suggestions and nothing worked. Finally she told me I needed to either send the computer for repair or return it where I purchased it. I promptly returned the computer. I had the laptop 8 days and had this much trouble. My eight year old Toshiba hasn't had the first problem. Guess I'll buy another Toshiba. I will NEVER buy another Sony.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét