Thứ Hai, 21 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15214CXB 15.5-Inch Discounts

Lolly () :
Whoohoo! It didn’t take me long to zero-in on version of choice and order my new Sony VAIO laptop and protection plan of choice…A great gift for self or others. Gratefully, the seller accelerated delivery time, appeasing my anxious waiting. My VAIO is a space saver with pleasing cosmetic slim line appearance, lighted keyboard. It’s EZ to reprogram if needed, and has a high definition sound card along with numerous other user friendly features. Would I recommend others purchase a Sony laptop version of choice? Yes indeed! Why pay more than necessary for quality you deserve? I take care of my VAIO and it serves me well. Thanks for providing another wonderful product available for purchase online and special delivery which eliminated the run-around shopping in physical stores often presents. Offhand, I cannot think of anything I dislike about my new laptop. No regrets!

Frank (Minneapolis, MN, United States) :
This, aesthetically, is a beautiful machine, but, after setting it up, began freezing regularly. A patch was recommended (I've never had a laptop where in day two it required a patch) and still the problem persist. I should have got the HP Envy after all, but was sold on this because it was newer. Also, when I purchased this it was advertised as having a touch screen. There are two models I now know. The Fit and the Fit E, which is the one I wanted.

Scott Jacobs "scott88008" (Sylmar, CA United States) :
I've had this laptop less than two months. It has had terrible Wi-Fi connection since the beginning, which I read is quite common. Today, the laptop started turning off on it's own for no reason. When I try to turn it on again, it won't work for the first few tries. When it does work, it turns off after a minute or two of being on.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét