Chủ Nhật, 20 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15218CXW 15.5-Inch Discounts

Sean seebaran (Calif Bay Area) :
I bought this Sony vaio for 15 premium laptop form Sony direct with many upgrades.
Ever since I received it a month ago I have absolutely no complaints. Quick boot up(5 seconds)
Large hard drive(1TB). Also the aluminum body looks amazing in light. I'm actually surprised how thin it is.
Have to say though moving from windows 7 to 8 has taken some time but with the help of the touchscreen and the vaio control centre it's a breeze.

Dharmadog "Dharmadog" (Boston, MA) :
The laptop, including the touchscreen, are great. The touch pad/mouse is responsive and easy to use. The laptop is fast. The startup is as quick as they say it is in the advertising. I really love the laptop. Windows 8, though, is another story. You can't just jump from Windows 7 to Windows 8 and make a smooth transition. It is a whole different world. My biggest complaint is that I have yet to figure out how to have multiple windows open on my screen at the same time. The practical effect of this is most annoying when I am, for example, on my bank's website and I want to pull up the calculator to do some math. In Windows 8, I haven't figured out how to do that (and I have tried). So far, in fact, I haven't seen any advantages whatsoever to making the jump to Windows 8 and, if I had it to do over again, I would get a laptop with Windows 7.......although I really do like this laptop a whole lot.

Kathedden (Dublin, CA USA) :
This is the worst laptop I have ever owned. Major Network Adapter issues. Loses connection every 5 minutes. I called support and they had me download a program to fix "BUG" and this worked for one day. They could not help me. So I am stuck with a 1,000. laptop that I cannot use with the internet. Dont buy it!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét