Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF15215CXB 15.5-Inch Discounts

Leon (USA) :
great screen, nice slim design, i had a glass of water beside my vaio and my cat knocked it over... the water went all over the keyboard. i immediately turned it off and used dry tissue to soak up what i could. i let it sit upside down for 2 hours and water was still slowly dripping out of the keys, and it still works like new! I LOVE IT!!!

LISA L THOMPSON (CHICOPEE, MA, US) :
Like the features of the laptop (this is my first) but the battery life really sucks only seem to get a couple of hours on it. Not a good choice if you travel a lot and depend on the battery lasting for you flight

Zoe Martin (NJ) :
This was a horrible experience from someone who usually raves about AMAZON. I am so upset that I had to write a review. I ordered 2 different laptops. The first came and could not hold a charge. Returned and reordered thinking it was a glitch. NOPE. Second package arrives and it was banged up. The laptop was in a box barely bigger than it with a tiny amount of brown paper wrapped around tit. OK?? Seriously? A $800 laptop and your saving maybe $10 on packaging it correctly. The inside box was also banged up, so I knew I was in trouble. Sure enough the LCD is broken - the only way to get a clear, clean picture is to hold both sides of the screen with your hands. Only problem - how do you use your laptop if both hands are busy holding the screen. I am hot, livid, and never recommending AMAZON again!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét