Thứ Tư, 23 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E Series SVE11135CXB 11.6-Inch Discounts

Dhananjay Atre (USA) :
This is very good quality laptop. It boots pretty fast and is quite responsive also. However it is a bit too noisy. The noise is continuous and is irritating particularly in silent surroundings. That also makes it sound like a poor quality laptop. The keyboard and touch pad are very nice. I am dissatisfied only due to the noise. I read a similar complaint about the noise in a higher end sony vaio ultrabook which is in the price range of $1100. Such an issue is not expected from sony.

Alicia (Boston) :
I've only had this laptop for a week, but so far I'm in love! I've never had a Sony laptop before, but heard they were great. This one is the perfect size for me to take traveling, or just using it at home. One thing I will suggest is getting a keyboard skin or cover for it. White keyboards have been known to get pretty nasty after a little while! Just a suggestion :) It's very fast and has great resolution.

Robert Richardson "Spargel" (TN) :
Sorry AMD dual core, weak graphics and limited RAM along with thoroughly poor Win 8 make this combo stink to high heaven. I have had cell phone perform better than this thing and the BIOS is blocked so you cannot remove the utterly useless Win 8 and use Win 7 or Linux. Paperweight class of computing...

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét