Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Duo SVD13215PXW 13.3-Inch Discounts

Voraphat (IL, USA) :
I looking for great laptop and good for tablet. This machine is amazing fast and great responsive in many ways. It can be one of my favorite gadget if it does not have serious Wifi connection problem. I use Apple Time capsule (old version) as my router to internet. Normally, I use my computer, tablet far from it around 15-20 feet, nothing go wrong. All my machine work and run internet extremely fast and never have disconnected problem.
My new Sony Duo 13 is show only 2 bars for Wifi connection (all other devices show 5 full bars) but on top of that they running all download super slow and disconnected from my router occasionally. I have to move my Duo very close to my router, the result is super fast as 10 times as 15 feet away. I try to update all the driver and patch of window 8 by lay it down next to each other.
The result is the same. I have to returned it to AMAZON. sorry.

Hong Chang "fun shopper" (wayland, ma USA) :
It does not recognize my wifi router at home just one month after my purchase. Guess what, it does not even have a Ethernet connection port to connect you through the wire. So if you are having trouble connecting through wireless, you are stucked. It looks cool and that's about it.
To follow up, I did call Sony support and get new driver for the wireless connection. My WIFI connection worked again. Also, I was told that I can buy a adapter to make the Ethernet connection into the USB port. I checked Amazon, the adapter cost about $10-20. So I am giving 2 stars instead of 1.

Paul Jordan (los angeles) :
I did not buy this at amazon as I am living in Canada, but I wanted to write a review as this device has received some mixed reviews. While largely discounted in reviews as "quirky"--I think sony's slider approach to hybrid ultrabooks is innovative and --in this model--exceptionally well implemented. The fixed viewing angle was not an issue for me. I did not encounter the dreaded wifi problems--i use an apple express basestation and got a full 5 bars. The ntrig digitizer here is very good--but the wacom pen found in the surface and elsewhere is still better. For me--it was a trade off between a 13" screen with ntrig or the smaller surface pro 2 with wacom. I primarily use sketch book pro and onenote--which are very ntrig friendly. I you use photoshop or zbrush alot--get a wacom device. Also--this device will not replace your ipad, imo. At 13" and 3 lbs, it is really awkward for lie down reading. It may, howver, replace your primary computer. I found the i7 very fast and using this with a sony usb mouse was great. Finally-no fan noise to speak of--I have had it for a week and have not heard any noise. Keyboard is alot like the mac bluetooth keyboard--good enough for me. Try before you buy--I love it.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét