Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Fit Series SVF14212CXB 14-Inch Discounts

Danny Z (Venezuela) :
I bought this laptop before it was released so I wasn't really sure of what it would be, fortunately it is a nice and stylish laptop it has a great perfomance, really fast, so far it works great for my basic homework and university work (matlab, R, C++..etc), any complains about it. It's a pain in the .. to get used to windows 8 but once yo get used to it the whole thing it's pretty easy to enjoy. It was a good purchase in terms of price/specs because I don't needed an ultra fast jet/laptop. It "fits" perfectly for my needs.

Lola LaFosse (MIAMI, FLORIDA USA) :
My last laptop was a VAIO that lasted me a long seven years, so this brand was my go-to when it was time to upgrade. I didn't realize it had a i3 (instead of i5) processor until I ordered (because.. apparently I can't read, so) but it hasn't seemed to make THAT much of a difference in functionality. Main pro, for me at least, with this upgrade, is the battery life. With the right settings, this thing goes for HOURS.

Danielle James (Inglewood, CA United States) :
This product is good, the only problem I have is trying install softwear, for my printer to connect but other then that it cool, the speaker is nice you could hear clear sound,and the apps that window8 provide is pretty cool. and it is fast.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét