Thứ Tư, 30 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO E Series SVE1413BCXP 14-Inch Discounts

Diane (USA) :
I just received this laptop today, and I am blown away at how amazing it truly is. This computer runs very quickly and the keyboard and trackpad are great. I'm not the biggest fan of windows 8, but after playing around with it for a few minutes, you get used to it. This laptop is just the right for a college student or someone who wants another portable computer for everyday use. The backlit keyboard is great if you want to use this computer late at night but don't want to turn on another light in the room to see. Overall, this computer runs smoothly and seems to be great quality for a low price. I would highly, highly recommend this computer for regular tasks!

waMom (NY) :
This computer is not only adorable it is speedy and very functional. This is my second VAIO and I swear by them. You will not find something more reliable especially not for this price. It is perfect for watching movies, surfing the net, and storing music/books etc. If you are a gamer obviously you will need a bit more than what this pc can offer but for everyday uses, this is really just the absolute best computer!

Adam (MA) :
I bough this laptop as gift for my cousin, i tough new windows will be cool, but its not. Its way to complicated, slows the laptop down and it take for ever to set up all the accounts. Vaio it self is nice product but not with that junkie windows!!!!!

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét