Thứ Ba, 22 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO T Series SVT14124CXS 14-Inch Discounts

Linda Firmani Zarate (Marietta, GA United States) :
The laptop is wonderful for the price. Be patient with Windows 8. This machine is beautiful and fast. It runs in 10 seconds when you turn it on, and 2 seconds with rapid wake in sleep mode.
I was worried about core i3, but it's not slow with Windows 8. The look is amazing, the brushed aluminum on the cover is really gorgeous!! I miss some things like backlit keyboard but for the price this notebook is fantastic. I recommend it. Ah, dont buy a Windows 8 notebook without touchscreen !! W8 was design for touch...

Sheldon M. Fialkoff "shellman" (Lakewood, NJ) :
The laptop is beautiful, but too new for me to evaluate totally. I am fumbling through Windows 8, and all the other oddities of this machine. I am sure all will work out fine, eventually.
Ordering the laptop was a 'snap' and it arrived just as promised, which is par for Amazon.
Presently, I plan to continue being a happy customer.

Anonymous (London, UK) :
For a laptop at this price, I would expect it to work. I had it for six months and from the first week I had problems. It suddenly became slow, crashed all the time, the camera, the touchscreen, and the keyboard would randomly decide not to work for days. And while I was using it the other day the screen randomly went black and I haven't beeen able to use it since and I can't get my documents or pictures that I need off of it. Sony's customer service is the worst ever. They will only do repairs and they refuse tt do replacements even though repairs take weeks and I am a student and do not have time to go without a laptop for that long. I will NEVER buy another sony product again after all of this frustration. Save your money, time, and frustration and go with a different company.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét