Thứ Ba, 15 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Pro SVP1321DCXS 13.3-Inch Core i7 Discounts

Personal Robot (Northern Cal) :
I am a Mac user, let's get that out right up front. I switched to Macs over four years ago, but Windows is an ever-present specter even for hard-core Mac users, I'd guess. I'm not above using a Windows machine as long as it's top-notch, and thankfully, this Sony Vaio lives up to its "Pro" billing. It might not be quite as impressive to behold as a Macbook Air, but it's pretty nice indeed.


Adriano Loffredo (California) :
Very good machine.
Nice configuration (i7, 8GB RAM, 128 SSD) for a razoable price. It has good dimensions and is slim.
The only thing is that it gets warm sometimes, but's OK.

Chin Hsiao Hui "raptornomad" (Always here, sometimes there) :
Received the product a week ago, and it's still going strong. I previously had a Samsung series 9, and it had served me extremely well for the past year until it passed away due to some unknown reasons. With windows 8.1 coming out, I figured out rather than troubling me myself to try to repair my laptop, I might as well buy a touch screen, Haswell laptop. Boy, did it not disappoint. Even without the fixes from Windows 8.1, with the touch screen I have become ever more productive in this laptop. Sure, ignoring the touch screen is an option, but with the touch screen I can multitask so fast that I stopped doing productive work from my more powerful desktop. I'm not saying this product isn't powerful at all for multitasking and productive work since it packs a beefy i7-4500U and 8 GB of RAM. One interesting thing is that the RAM's clock is shown as 20,307 Mhz (just a peculiar discovery). After installing all the updates form Sony Vaio care (which I don't recommend to uninstall), all the old problems such as sketchy wifi and fans blaring are gone. Wireless is extremely stable, wide in range and fast and the fan only spins up when streaming 4K and 1080P videos. Sure, I wish the fan noise can be more subtle, but it is nothing one should be worried about in the classroom or library since it never even grunts a noise when I'm there. I do not game on this laptop but I figure y'all can find adequate reviews online. The screen is also an absolute joy to watch videos on, no matter streaming or through a DVD. The color gamut is about 22 percent larger than my series 9 and the blacks are way darker too. The keyboard is way better than my series 9 in terms of the feel though the touchpad is somehow lacking due to the fact that it isn't glass. Overall I am extremely happy with my purchase.
Btw, silver, though not as professional looking as black, gives it a premium feel with the keyboard backlight on.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét