Thứ Hai, 14 tháng 10, 2013

Sony VAIO Duo SVD13215PXB 13.3-Inch Discounts

Aviterra (New York) :
It s a tablet and PC in one package. Great screen, battery and performance. Couldn't ask for any more in a computer for business travel.

Amit (IL, USA) :
This machine is a beauty in all respects except one - and that's a critical dimension. It is beautiful to look at, lightweight, fast processor etc. etc. But for a tablet PC to have a practically non functioning wireless adapter borders on criminal, and I paid 1900 dollars for this!! My Six year old Toshiba tablet, when placed right adjacent to this machine shows four bars when this one shows one bar, sometimes none. It takes for ever, and I mean for ever, to download anything. So I guess Sony intended for this machine to be used in stand alone mode only!! A standalone tablet - there's a new concept. Such a pity - the machine is a beauty in all other respects. But if you want to use the Internet, good luck......

Le (Brooklyn, NY)) :
Avoid it. I brought the same model from Sony online store and returned it at the same week. The Wi-Fi constantly dropped on this model and the signal was very weak. (The Vaio duo 13 had only 1- 2 bars signals where my Vaio T had 4 bars, and my Toshiba had 5 bars) I even took it to the local Sony store and installed the Wi-Fi patch. The problem was still there.

Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét